?

I first got into the Who in 1985....I was 12 years old.  I saw them at
Live Aid and I was blown away.  I went out and bought MBB&B, and listend
to nothing but that tape for about a year.  Then, my second tape was
WHO's MISSING.  I didn't realise at the time that it was an album of
leftovers....I loved it.  Then my dad bought me a copy of Who's Next when
he was away on a business trip, and the rot was set in forever.Fast
forward to modern day...I have a graduates degree in business, which I'm
ignoring by eeking out a living in a Rock band that (gasp) has it's own
sound.  Who do I have to blame for this line of work?  Who's fault is it
that when my beautiful wife goes to the grocery store, we usually have to
get that yellow mustard instead of the good stuff?  The Who, that's who.
If you get right down to it, John Entwistle is 1/4 responsible for this
angst ridden, financially hilarious, anxiety ridden, panic stricken,
fabulous life that I have. I've gotten to meet some great people from
this list (Mark, Scott, Brian), and I just hope that this community here
stays vital, no matter what happens with the Who. Jon