Re: The greatest bass player that ever walked the face of the Earth

In a message dated 6/27/02 10:16:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bushchoked@yahoo.com writes:

> The Who...the greatest Rock band that ever walked the face of the Earth

That needs to be echoed again and agian.

I just got out the RAH dvd to watch the man play his bass solo.  I had to see
more and as I watched Pete playing heart to hang onto all by himself on
stage, the first tears of the day rolled down my face.  Here is a man who's
friends are all dieing. I can really understand why he and Roger have become
so close in recent years. There is no one else like them.

They gave it their all right to the end.  I am so happy to see them go out on
top!!

Go and buy The Ultimate collection for all of your friends and give them a
boost.

Jon in Mi.