OH SHIT!!!

The worst of all days.  We all mourn with the utmost intensity as the great
Ox has fallen.  My prayers go out to his family, friends, Roger and Pete, and
all who enjoyed the greatest bassist of all time.  This is a dark day for all
those who have ever enjoyed the music of the Who.  Somehow the Who's
resurgence was simply not meant to be.  I pray for the repose of John's soul
as well as for all of you who have been fans far longer than I.

kevin mc