Re: John......

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:43:20 -0400, Joe Lewinski <lewinski@icanon.com>
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I just heard a rumor from another list that John is dead.
>Please tell me this is not true!

I desperately wish this were a bad rumor, but it's been all over the
news. I can't believe it, and am still stunned and crying.

My deepest sympathies to his families and friends. He was a great man
and will be missed by so many.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org