>> It will be fine.

>> Take a deep drag.

>Mmmmmm.....

>> Hold it.

>> Exhale.

>Ahhhhhhhh.....

>> Repeat.

>Mmmmmmm.....ahhhhhhhhh.....

Scott and Buck:  Will you two kindly cut that out!?!  I'm on the "wagon"
until I get a job and that kind of REEFER-ENCE isn't helping any...  But if
you could exhale the cloud this way, I'd appreciate it.  Mmmm...cloud.

>I hear that Yoko is going to dig up John's body and sell his fingernails
next year.

Moooohahahahhahahaaaaa!!!  What do Yoko and a spider have in common?  They
both live off of dead Beatles/beetles...

I'm surprised at John Densmore; I've read several quotes over the years and
he's always been a Who fan, mostly a Keith fan.  Why wouldn't he go after
the Stones, they're a much easier target.  The Rolling Bankrolls.

Jim in Colo Springs

http://www.thesigels.com/Jimmy%27s%20Page/Index.htm
<http://www.thesigels.com/Jimmy%27s%20Page/Index.htm>