Fwd: [whodroolers] Digest Number 192

Forward from Whodroolers. This looks to be a Universal website. Interesting.

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:52:32 -0000
   From: "streeetpunkk1" <streeettpunkk1@hotmail.com>
Subject: The Who returns

Hey guys,

How are you guys feeling that new Ultimate Collection, I hope you all
have it, I got it the first day it came out!!! I've been listening to
it non-stop every since.  Its AWESOME!  I hope you all have it & r
enjoying it...I know i am.  Well, I was snooping around and found out
about this online street team www.ufanz.com/teams/thewho

It has all these cool prizes that you can get just promoting one of
your favorite bands...that sounds like a positive.  And check this
out, the 1st 50 members get a "Live At Leeds" keychain which is
totally awesome, speaking from xperience cause I got one too.  I
highly recommend this site for all Who lovers.  So check it out and
join in.

-streeettpunkk1