Re: Simon in Cambridge tix on sale today

	>From: Keithjmoon70@xxxxxxx <
	>Subject: Re: Simon in Cambridge tix on sale today
>
>>>schrade@akrobiz.com writes:
>> No, no, no, no!!  He's prancing around way up front!!  No!
>> Make it stop!  Make it stop!  Arrrrrgh!  He just windmilled!!
>>
> I'll never eat and read my mail at the same time again! I just choked
while
>laughing. Tears are coming out.  Make it stop!
>Jon in Mi.

Oh man!  I needed that.
Ever see a piece of tortelini get stuck in a person's nasal passage?
Ya should have been here.

Well done Mr. Schrade!
I see you're practicing for the real deal.

Now, I'm all nervous again and am going to have Who nightmares with Simon in
a red cape with horns and a tail.

Kevin in VT