Re: Rehearsal photos

I love getting a taste of the day-to-day flavor of rehearsals, and the videos were great. But I can't say I'm nuts about these three most recent photos. What's the point of arty images? On the web site, I don't think they offer much to serious fans. Are they meant to complement the videos, or just give us a taste of the VERY expensive coffee table book Ross will be hawking after the tour?

The videos don't play on a computer with all the detail of a still photo, so it's good to post both, and I really appreciate Matt for getting stuff up there regularly. But there must be something more informative for him to use than "Roger: Still Life With Mug." How about something more unique in the rehearsal process that details the process the band is going through to get ready for the tour, or something we didn't see in Matt's videos? You'd think Ross would be able to provide that, given the access he obviously has.

- Jon Ehret