Re: Roger quote

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 05:25:16 -0700 (PDT), Brian Cady
<brianinatlanta2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Yahoo posted this in the quotes of the day. I don't
>know where the quote comes from. Posted here:
>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20020624/od_nm/quotes1_dc_1
>
>"If I have to, I'll become a painter and decorator.
>I've never felt financially insecure in my life."
>
>-- The Who singer ROGER DALTREY, on making ends meet
>when he's not on tour or acting.

I'd like to have my loft painted, and I can wait until after the tour
-- or between legs of the tour. Where do I call to make an
appointment? :-D

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org