Bye bye New York

Hi all,

Waited outside a f*cking travel agent for 31 hours for my f*cking free return trip to NYC, and now they tell me (after 4 weeks!) I can't fly on the dates I've picked, and first option is after the 2nd of September.
SO NOW I GOT SWEEEEEEEEEET F*CK ALL!!! :-(

So I won't be able to go to see the boys in the USA this time... Hoping for Europe next year...

And I still got a free return trip to NYC... What else is there to do when The Who's not around? :-P

Long live rock,

Bjorn