liars on e-bay

I can't stand these e-bay liars.  They put "facts" up in an attempt to make
their tickets look more attractive, but blatantly lie.  I corrected one
seller who said he had sec 101 seats at Autowest, and called them "floor"
seats, row 7.  This implies that these seats are in the 7th row.  Another
seller a while back announced that this would be the Who's final tour, when
we all know that a possible new album is in the works and another tour will
likely follow.  Just venting some anger at dishonest people.

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971