[no subject]

The Who's Pete Townshend Promises New & Old For Next
Tour
Fans of the Who have a few new things to look forward
to for the legendary rock band's forthcoming summer
tour, set to kick off on June 28 in Las Vegas.

Guitarist Pete Townshend promises a few brand new
songs will be included into the mix, as well as a few
older songs the Who has left out of the set list in
previous tours.

"We're going to include at least two brand new songs.
Also, we're going to try to play songs that have
avoided us lately, like 'Love Reign O'er Me,'
'Listening to You I Get the Music,' 'Eminence Front,'
and 'I Can See for Miles,' by using one more voice and
guitar player," Townshend tells CDNOW contributor
Russell Hall. "I am looking forward to it. It's in
three easy legs, nice places to play, nice bases to
fly in and out of, excellent salary! I feel very
lucky. We all do, to be able to sell tickets without
having had a new album for 18 years."

Check out the full interview with Townshend on CDNOW
on July 2.

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!