Interesting Pete happening

Found this interesting fact on Musicians Friend Website... This week in ...

1970, in a foreshadowing of current-day concerns, Pete Townshend is
overheard by Memphis International Airport staff using the word "bomb" which
results in his being questioned by the F.B.I. and police...he uses the word
as the British slang equivalent of our "hit" in referring to the success of
"Tommy," but officials react simply to the word and not its meaning or
context...

Greg A.