RE: WholunchboxGroup, and oh the Joy

>From: Alan McKendree <amck@thenetdr.com>
>Subject: Re: Arbitrary Who Fans and lunchboxes
>
>You have to paste the URL together, it was broken into two parts in
>the original post.

Yeah, I tried that, but still didn't work for me.  Not having good luck with
links lately.
Hmmmmmmmmmm?
Thanks though.

>From: Joe Lewinski <lewinski@icanon.com>
>Subject: Re: Johnny Apple Who
>
>Kevin,
>I loved that story too!  I have found that passing out
>music is a great way to make and keep friends.

I really do enjoy opening Who-doors for people.  It's my way of paying back
those that have opened many doors for me over the years (Joe, you being one
of them for buying Camden tix for me in both 2000 and 2002.  Hell, we hadn't
even met before 2000!).
What's pissing me off, is I forgot what his name was!!!!!

>From: "Melanie House" <melhouse@adelphia.net>
>Subject: Better Lunchbox link
>
>Ok, so the link I posted for the lunchbox didn't work too well....
>Try this one, I tested it!

*That* did the trick!

>Melanie House
>Who refuses to ever refer to herself as "Mrs. Buck" again

Yeaaaaaaaa!
Can we call ya "Mel" ?

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: The Who Group 2002
>
>I expect John Hughes will check in on this shortly with a more detailed
>explanation.

Come in John. <crackle....> Ya out there John o' wise contract knowledgeable
one??

>I think this is the old business entity.

I've never seen TED referred to, or copyrighted, as The Who*group* before.

>If I recall what
>John said about it, The Who has never been gone.

Yep, but wasn't it always just The Who?
The addition (if so) lends to believe there is a new arrangement that brings
Rabbit and Zak, and maybe Simon into the fold.

>It's great to see a copyright that includes all the members of The Who.  I
>hope we see more of that.

Agreed.  Kind of sets things up for a run at the new album.

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Johnny Apple Who
>
>Nah, just get the address of the next person you wanna give one
>of my tapes to......& I'll mail it to him or her direct!  Cuts out the
>"apple" man.  :-)

Hey!
I'm just following your example!!
Plus, and apple a day.................
Come on!  Help a brotha out!  I don't have those Tommy rehearsals in any
other format.
I've got tape-to-tape.  I'll make a copy for my next "seeding".

>From: The Real Me <emerald.eyes@rcn.com>
>Subject: Re: Johnny Apple Who
>
>I just love sharing The Joy of the Who. :-)

Pheeeewwww!
Ok, had to do a double take there.
Thought there was a new illustrated book out there called The Joy of Who.
;-)

Kevin in VT
Go Germany!
(I know, I'm not very popular with my US futbol friends at the moment)