Re: Johnny Apple Who

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 18:37:16 -0400, Joe Lewinski <lewinski@icanon.com>
wrote:

>Kevin,
>
>I loved that story too!  I have found that passing out
>music is a great way to make and keep friends.
>
>When people ride me about my love of The Who, I laugh
>because I know they wish they were passionate about
>something that is still alive and powerful.
>
>Joe in Philly

One of the doormen at my building is a MAJOR Who fan, and
periodically, I've been giving him various bootlegs that he enjoys so
much. I sometimes give them to other friends and acquaintances too,
since I just love sharing The Joy of the Who. :-)

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org