Who VIP ticket package problems - Tweeter Center, MA

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else has had problems getting
their Who VIP ticket package.  I requested 2 ticket
packages (at $350 each) back in March for the July
26th concert at the Tweeter Center in Mansfield, MA.
My card was charged in April by Clear Channel (Tweeter
Center), but I still have not received the tickets.
The explanation is that they are still awaiting word
from The Who management as to the contents of the Who
package (I assume, the memorabilia portion of the
package).  However, when I asked them to send the
tickets separately, they refused.  I have until about
July 10th to challenge the charge on my card.  Has
anyone else had problems?  Thanks.

- Jonathan
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com