bargain in setlist

I am very glad to see that they performed "bargain" for the sponsors,
assuming that it will be in some of the summer setlists.  This must also mean
that Roger is feeling good about his voice to tackle the high note.  It
sounded great on RAH2000, but not so good at denver 2000.  I have heard the
warm-up gig bootlegs (all three-thanks to you know who) and i paid for half
the ticket for a friend of mine who was in london to go to RAH#1, and what I
heard of roger sounded very good, and my friend said he sounded real good at
RAH.  What are the chances of "success story" making it in??  i'm thinkin
slim.  maybe squeeze box will be back?  dreaming from the Waist?  maybe a
little more tommy?  i mut say I am fired up for my first full Who concerts
ever.

kevin mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971