RE: Virginia and lovers ?

>From: Stuart Pittman <stoo@CAE.COM>
>Subject: Re: Virginia
>
>Kevin re:
>Get it and you'll have even yet another *new* Who song to listen to
>with the track "I Like Nightmares". Even if you don't like the album,
>the bonus tracks should make the purchase worth it.

I actually do like FD, for what it is.
The reissue has simply been low on the priorities list.
The added tracks are always a good motivator though.

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Virginia is for Lovers ?
>
>>No, no, no.  Pete is saying she's got his *spirit* in her.
>>Not his winkie!  Silly.

I think it's safe to say there is some double innuendo going on.
I mean, check out the opening line....

"Well, look inside you body, baby, you will see
That man and [egg?] and flying seed is in ya"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Oh, and "winkie" <snicker> ????
Who's "silly" now???

Kevin in VT