Looking For Single Hollywood Bowl Ticket

I am looking for a single ticket to the Hollywood Bowl
7/1 show.  I'm only interested in Terrace level or
closer.

Maybe someone has a pair and they need to get rid of
one?  Or maybe someone has a lead on a pair and wants
another buyer?  Whatever the case, get in touch with
me.

I'm not rich.  I can't afford some of these outrageous
figures I've been hearing, but I don't expect to get
anything for free either.  Please e-mail me at iluvawnings@yahoo.com
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com