Re: So-called evil incarnate

>In a continuing effort to maintain their image as evil incarnate,
>record companies are considering charging used CD retailers a royalty
>for every CD they resell.

Keets:

They've already tried, and failed. One might as well give Pontiac (etc.) money every time you resell one of their cars. The CD I sell have been sold and the band paid. Downloading is just stealing, plain and simple and no argument. It makes all the difference in the world. But certain people who feel like they should get everything for free like Santa Claus really exists or something, they are willing to destroy the entire system because they're short-sighted as Hell.

>As I said earlier.... Bastards!

Rich:

Sure, why should THEY feel like they should stay in business, because we don't want any more new good music, right? We want crappy basement Internet offerings instead! And we want to poison our atmosphere and water and land, and put nuclear radioactive dust into the air, and aren't we humans so damned intelligent! Or is it just that we're selfish?
The answer is clear enough.

          "To announce that there must be no criticism of the
               president, or that we are to stand by the president
                 right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
                    but is morally treasonable to the American public."
                             President Theodore Roosevelt, Republican                                              Cheers             ML