Re: Who video and Virginia and a winkie?

 >Sounds like Pete *did* the lady. ;-)

Kevin:

No, but I did see photos of Karen and Virginia and Pete and their collection of kids all playing together.

>For the record, and to avoid confusion, the correct title of the
Swedish show was "Popside" taped on 2 June - airdate: 4 June.
("Beat Club" was 27 September.)

Stoo:

And I didn't know how to spell Hullabaloo, either.

>I agree with you that the footage above is far from "horrible".

Pop Side is worth it if just to watch Rog "sneak" giving the finger to the audience. Who said they weren't punks?

>Not his winkie! Silly.

Scott:

"Winkie?" YIKES!

          "To announce that there must be no criticism of the
               president, or that we are to stand by the president
                 right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
                    but is morally treasonable to the American public."
                             President Theodore Roosevelt, Republican
                                              Cheers             ML