Re: videos

>A Pete (assumption) original?

Kevin:

Yes, in fact the person the song is about lives here in Myrtle Beach. I've met her. So can anyone who attends the 2003 WhoFest here.

>Hullabaloo, if I remember correctly.

Keets:

OK. It was a long time ago. It wasn't a priority, remembering how to spell it.

>I think Mark is trying to sound like a yankee :-D

Jeff aka "The Buck never gets here" (slogan of a certain appointed politician):

Hey, did YOU know how to spell it?

>I stand by the COCKS theory.

You have that right, at least for the moment...

>Is there someone out there that can convert these to MPEG?

Rich:

Are they AVI files? If so, there's a free downloadable program called "avi2vcd" which should do it. Nero also might. That's what I use, but my capture card captures in mpeg to start with.

>recall it. Obviously Pete was pissed at the lady. Moral of the story:
Piss Pete off, and get immortalized in song. :)

Keets:

According to the other side of the story, he was never angry. Annoyed, perhaps. However, to make the song interesting one must "spice the story up" a bit. Despite the implication in the song, he knows her well, from the early 70's at least.
 "We've tripled the amount of money-    I believe it's from $50 million up to $195 million available."               George "do the math" Bush                         Cheers                   ML