RE: Virginia is for Lovers ?

>From: "Jonathan Rhein" <rhein@betterthanlife.com>
>Subject: Re: Virginia
>
>Kevin,
>Yeah, well, you might want to pick it up.  It has that song, and two other
>Pete originals, 'I Like Nightmares' and 'Somebody Saved Me' (The Who
>version).

May have to take your advise.
Mo money, mo money!

Thanks for the help and link!

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Virginia
>
>There's a story behind it, too, but at the moment I can't
>recall it.  Obviously Pete was pissed at the lady.

Sounds like Pete *did* the lady.  ;-)

>Moral of the story:
>Piss Pete off, and get immortalized in song.  :)

Hmmmmmmmmm.  Is that worth it?

>From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
>Subject: my favorite sentences from Pete's new entry
>
>"Wouldn't it be great if some future Who album had the comfortable and
solid
>feel of Rough Mix?"

Already taking a big step back from "I'm not writing anything".
Looking less and less like an all Roger album!

>"I look forward to playing this year."

Well, BRING IT ON OLD MAN!!!!!!!
FUCKING MAKE ME BLEED!!!!!!!!!!!

>"I believe there will be something surprising and special for everyone who
>comes to see us this year."

Violent, driving, phenomenal Sparks and YMB will be the surprising special
that I'm looking for.

Kevin, getting *VERY* psyched, in VT