Re: pt.com video problem. HELP!

In article <1a4.3a27b3b.2a3aa1fd@aol.com>,
    GenWalk83@aol.com  writes:

> umm, the real problem is that the whole video didn't download. thats the
> start. secondly, after I closed the whole site to try it again, I went back
> to the video to see if i can re-load it, but then the video popped back up
> and played the same way it was originally loaded. not all the way. then I
> re-booted it but the same thing happened when I went back to it.

Try saving the target of the link to your local HD instead of just
clicking the link to play it.

Also, try purging your browser cache before trying it again.  It may
just be playing back the incomplete file from your cache.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer