Re: videos

In article <a05111600b92eb2903550@[66.32.178.66]>,
    dave <dave@thewho.net>  writes:

> Works fine on the two PC I have here, a Dell and a Micron.

Every time I've used QT on my PC it behaves as you describe here:

> quirky jerky player with pixalated frames.

And I have had no problems at all with Media Player.  Real and QT
players have both stolen all my media types during installation.  I
won't install them anymore because of their greed in "owning" my media
types.  Maybe they've changed, but when someone kicks me in the nuts I
don't go back to them a month later and see if they're going to kick
me in the nuts again.  I avoid them.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer