Re: Rehearsal Videos Up on petetownshend.com!

Funny how the rehearsal is arranged.  Both Rabbit and Simon
are on Pete's side (essentially part of his musical contribution
to the Who sound).
That is interesting. Rabbit is always over there, but when Bolton played, he stayed all the way to John's right. Usually the rhythm guitarist is in the center, right? Is Pete happier there? Does that signify how he changes from lead to rhythm? I was interested to see what Simon was playing.

I also noticed how Pete moves in rehearsal just like he moves
on stage.  Roger does not (no mic twirling).
A lot of Roger's basic moves are there--it comes with keeping time and producing the sound. Of course, the mike twirling IS showmanship.

keets