Beat Club Tommy vids

From: "Mark R. Leaman" <bushchoked@yahoo.com>
re: Beat Club videos
"I noticed someone said the videos weren't very good; nothing could be further from the truth."

That was me. I believe I said they were horrible.
Defensive position follows:

I would not kick these videos out of my house, but from what little I've seen they are quite crude when compared to all the other stuff I saw on VH1C last weekend. Context is everything.

They are certainly interesting from an historical point of view. I saw them kind of like demos for later stuff. Intersting, entertaining, but not particularly kick-ass when compared to later productions.

Buck