Amazon/Ultimate Collection/Mark Leaman and Philip Micheal Thomas

One more thing....we have a link on our website (www.thirdofnever.com) to
Amazon.  The guy that does our website doesn't get paid very much, so we
have put links up to various online merchants, and in return he gets a
few pennies for each click and buy, so if anybody is going to buy it from
Amazon (which I believe is the cheapest place), please go through our
site to purchase.

You can also read in my diary my account of The Who in Atlanta 2000 with
Mark Leaman, and how Philip Micheal Thomas could end the war in the
Middle East.

Jon Dawsonwww.thirdofnever.com