Re: New Daltrey VH1 interview

pkeets: "Can't comment. Do you mean his interview persona?"

Yes. His interview persona, which you can see in some of the recent print interviews as well.
Roger has been working on it, and it could be that he's been watching Pete's interview technique. As you've said, his natural tendency is to be pretty blunt, and he comes across very hard-edged on TV. Now and then he gets it right, though--he's done some excellent interviews recently. Even though he's not the warm and fuzzy spokesman that Pete can be (when he's not being cynical and nasty), Roger's out there making an effort, and doing pretty well at raising The Who's profile.

"I suppose a tape will be circulating? :)"

I will apologize to all. I did not tape any of it. I am a selfish loser who does not think of ways to serve others. I've only been able to watch pieces of it between SpongeBob episodes.
Well, I guess we can tell who's in control of the TV remote at your house. :)

keets