Re: New Daltrey VH1 interview

pkeets: "Can't comment. Do you mean his interview persona?"

Yes. His interview persona, which you can see in some of the recent print interviews as well.

"I suppose a tape will be circulating? :)"

I will apologize to all. I did not tape any of it. I am a selfish loser who does not think of ways to serve others. I've only been able to watch pieces of it between SpongeBob episodes.

me: "OK Lela, let me have it ;-)"

pkeets: "Did I come through for you? :)"

Come on! You can get be rougher than that. I know you can.
;-)

Buck