Re: New Daltrey VH1 interview

"If this is true, I'd wish he'd shut up already and stop disillusioning me."

OH MY GOD!
I agree with Leslie!
Maybe we can have list peace in our lifetimes ;-)
Actually, we're all looking at reports and interviews that are about 20 years old. Around 1980 it looked like Roger was trying to call a halt to the groupie thing. In the same way that it's not safe to wander around alone when The Who's on tour, it's not safe to take up with strange women, either. It's unlikely that very many women will have an opportunity for a "close encounter" these days.

keets