Re: New Daltrey VH1 interview

On Sun, 09 Jun 2002 10:44:15 +0100, John Hughes
<john@pureneasy.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>> > And, he's turned out to be very loyal to his wife, regardless of the
>> > indiscretions.
>
>Sorry Lela, but that really is perverse. He's cheated on his wife. He
>has been most disloyal. You might imagine he's found a chief cook and
>bottlewasher for home while living it up on the road.

When this interview was posted in a certain Usenet newsgroup, one
woman claimed that :

<<I had a "close encounter" with Daltry in 1980...when I was a kid,
(18), he was here in [hometown deleted] on tour, and I had no idea he
was married. Turns out later on, I find out that not ONLY was he
married, but his wife and kids were staying in the same hotel two
doors away from where we partied.
Not one of my finer moments. Only poetic justice from the
situation-Roger is a REALLY little guy. And rock star status doesn't
apply to all of his "talents". Ahem.>>

If this is true, I'd wish he'd shut up already and stop disillusioning
me.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org