Re: WHO WEEKEND VH1-C UPDATE

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002 15:25:47 EDT, Zipzorb@cs.com wrote:

>For those of you who can get VH1-C,
>
>I talked to a lady by the name of Nancy,she's part of the programming dept.
>for VH1 on NYC.She says this is a rough draft of what they gave her on the
>memo.She says there will be 7 hour WHO blocks starting at 7:00am of the
>morning of Saturday June 8th.She says it will involve WHO videos from 7:00am
>to 9:00am,Roger Daltrey's picks from 9:00am to 10:00am,another WHO video
>block from 10:00am to 12:00pm,the movie  'The Kids Are Alright' from 12 noon
>to finish. Then the same block will repeat itself later in the evening and so
>forth thru Sunday.
>

>Regards,
>
>Mike

Thanks for the info, Mike! I just got VH1-C yesterday (got a flyer in
the mail earlier this week with an offer to get that and a bunch of
other interesting channels, and get the first 3 months free), so I'm
really looking forward to this -- and they've been hyping it
throughout the day!

I don't know how many people get this channel, but if there are people
who don't get it and want a copy, I'll try to offer a B&P (blanks and
postage) of it once I've got it on tape for sure.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org