Re: Slow Sacramento Sales - 2 for 1 Lawn Seats

Right On!!!!!!

From: dave <dave@thewho.net>
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Slow Sacramento Sales - 2 for 1 Lawn Seats
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 00:28:48 -0700

A little of both I would imagine but first off yes The Who played a
stunning set on the night of August 22nd, 2000 one day after another
stunning show at Shoreline which surely saw the best My Generation
extended jam since 1975/1976.

A lot of folks have family commitments that day so you will see a
lack of sales.
Also this show is not in Sacramento proper but way way out in
Marysville which is somewhat like a Gorge situation but not as bad.

Still it's going to be a show not to be missed.

Dave...

> Apparently because of slow sales for the July 4th Who concert, the Autowest

 (Sacramento Valley) Amphitheatre is offering a 2 for 1 special on lawn
 seats <yawn>.

Hmmm. What could be the problem here? Lack of advertising? Lack of
interest? Conflict of interests in celebrating the Fourth Of July by seeing a
British band? Did The Who play Sacramento in 2000? I can't remember.

- SCHRADE in Akron