Re: Queen's concert

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:53:31 -0700 (PDT), thewho rocks
<leb905@yahoo.com> wrote:

>VH1 has finally dropped Roger out of the lineup for the Queen's concert
>to be shown this Sunday.  Presumably that means he won't be on their
>show, either.  However, it seems he will host The Who Weekend on VH1
>Classic on Saturday and Sunday both.
>

>LB

Thanks for the info. Do you know where I can find out what Who stuff
will be on VH1 Classic and when? Is it all day both days, or just
certain times? I just got VH1 Classic and want to tape as much of it
as I can. :-)

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org