Little Billy

Hi Kids!

>From an Associated Press article in today's Akron Beacon Journal:

>*****

>Subject: Festival Seating Allowed In Cincy
>GRAHAM MEETINGS WILL HAVE FESTIVAL SEATING
>Cincinnati banned practice after '79 Who tragedy

>Organizers of the Billy Graham Mission expect more orderly conduct
>from people coming to hear the evangelist, whose appearance is ex-
>pected to bring 250,000 people into Paul Brown Stadium for five ses-
>sions June 27-30.

I noticed this too. I just love ..."expect more orderly conduct from people
coming to hear the evangelist..."

God be praised!

Rob in Cincy

"There are three religious truths:

1. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
2. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian
faith.
3. Baptists do not recognize each other in the liquor store or at Hooters."

- G.C.