Re: Where was Roger?

It occurs to me that Roger may be appearing on the VH1 show, rather than at the concert. When they said Sharon Osbourne would host, I expected to see her at the concert, but there was no sign. If she's hosting the VH1 show, then she may have guests, like Roger, maybe. Anyway, we can tune in to the show Sunday night and see if there's commentary or whatever.

keets

roger did say that the who weren't gonna be there, which means he wasnt gonna be there either, so maybe he kept his promise. smart guy!

but where else can you see phil collins drumming for ozzy osbourne? that was weird and cool at the same time!