Re: WOW, Scott!!!

Sroundtable@aol.com wrote:

> That was the most scathing post about a Who member I have seen here.  I think
> even Pete would have to be speechless after this one.

What? You've got to be kidding, or I missed something. I did not read
anything that reamed Pete a new asshole such as I have done to Roger
in the past months.

> I guess you had a few
> things to get off your chest.  I'm glad we were here to receive them.  I wish
> Pete would stop with all the frustrated artist with no inspiration comments.

Why? It's the truth, admittedly, by the man himself, in many posts,
in many ways, and appears to attest to his current apathetic mind-set
toward the recording project. Seems honest and true to me.

What more can one ask of him?

> He hasn't done anything creative with the Who in 20 years, how can he still
> manage to be sick and tired of the Who?

Unlike those on the outside looking in, the view is completely different
from within TheWho->, and cannot be fathomed by long time, let alone
newly recruited fans.

> All he has to say is, "We're goin
> into the studio in the fall to work on a new album, but if it's not up to
> what I consider Who standards, we won't release it."

Yep, it's just that easy, easy as counting 33 windmills on a tape
of a show nearly 30 years old.

Hey, mc, why don't you call Pete up, tell him YOU will take the
pressure off him, he can stay home and relax working in his garden,
and YOU will play the tour, write the new songs, can carry that
weight for the next 40 fuckin' years.

It's that easy, right?

> All this talk about
> keeping roger happy, etc, etc, is getting nauseating.

As nauseating as it may be to some, it appears to have been the
truth in Pete's "MO" for nearly the last 30 years.

Some of us have been fans long enough to be used to, even comfortable
with all of this. Besides, mc, you're new enough to TheWho-> to have
plenty of things to keep you occupied without boredome or nausea
even if TheWho-> did not  record anything new until 2020.

Maybe Pete, like Jimmy, has had enough of....................

TheEnglishBoy~