Daltrey in Dolby

OK, as mentioned a few months ago, I have my hands on the quad version of Quadrophenia. As it turns out, the four channels are more of a balance and tone separation than four distinct channels of music as I'd hoped, however it's still interesting to listen to...or would be in four separated channels. Today, the only way to do this properly would be to encode it in Dolby 5.1. And I have yet to find software which can do that. So if anyone knows of something that I can use, or knows someone who would know, please let me know so I can make this available to Who fans.

Thanks.
"Cardinal Sin, he blessed him and said, I know that you're   rotten down to the core, but no one else can do it so well    that's why we're behind you for three years more..."                    John Kaye, Children Of The Night                     Cheers                   ML