Re: RD Playing the Queen's Jubilee Show

>  "Cheesy"? Brian May playing "God Save The Queen"
> (No doubt similar to the version on Queen's Night At
> The Opera album) on the roof of Buckingham Palace
> actually sounds pretty cool to me. I love Brian May,
> he's one of my favorite guitarists. Bring it on, I say.

Sounds like they had a little excitement today, as the palace caught on
fire during the rehearsal.  The fire brigade seemed to take care of
things, though it looked like a lot of damage.  However, a couple of
nice commentators told CNN the rehearsal had resumed promptly, and that
they could hear Eric Clapton singing "Layla."  The show much go on, you
know.

LB

=====
...you're dicing with the devil.  ;)