my generation as theme song for the WB network

I was watchin the LSU baseball game just now on our WB network affiliate, and
there is this sort of hip-hop version of my generation with a group of
(seemingly) black women singing it.  They showed clips of thier younger
stars, such as james vanderbeek of Dawson's creek.  Not familiar with shows
on this network, but was startled when i heard this.

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971