Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #219

Ok, lurker here. I was to go to the Hershey show, and was so damn sick that
day, I couldn't go! We had awesome seats, too! My husband went and said they
kicked butt! I'm so devastated. So my question to y'all is...is there a
pre-sale for the new Boston show and if so, where? Hubby's folks live there,
so we could make a weekend of it.

Or if anyone has good tix for sale for MSG on the 3rd or 4th, or
Holmdel--please email me! I'm desperate to go...but can't afford most of the
broker fees!!

Depressed in PA.   :(