Cocaine and Strange

Bill:

>You better bet your ass the WHO, their management all of them

>knew, it was a matter of when. Trust me been there rose above it!!

I tend to agree with Bill here.  Remember when Keith died, the quotes from
the surviving members of The Who were basically, "...we knew it was going to
happen sooner or later..."  That's because they knew Keith so well, and I
think it's relatively close to what happened with John.  There are a lot of
coincidences as Bill pointed out and it makes sense.  It may be off, but it
may be on too.  I don't believe that John just did some coke for the sake of
partying that one night; my guess is, he was a consistent user.  Pete and
Roger probably knew that too but probably felt, "to each their own sewage."

Mark:

>Look...SOMEONE'S got to tell you, so it might as well be me. You're the
single WORST White Fang trytabe

>who ever existed. You just don't have what it takes. For your own sake,
stop trying. Really.

Coming from you bud, I'll take that as a compliment.  "White Fang
trytabe"???  "Trytabe"???  Is that like, "wannabe" or is that another
Republican conspiracy of some kind?  Ha!  I actually went to the dictionary
(tri-tabe) because I thought that was a word I didn't know!  Very good, but
get a hold man, you're losing it; way too esoteric.  By the way, who is
White Fang? I saw that name mentioned in a different post so I'm guessing
it's a Who fan from another list?  If I'm a try-to-be then I might like this
person.  Is he a Mark-hater too?

However, you still haven't answered my question about your political
obsessions.  C'mon, I'm serious; I'm honestly curious.  Nothing sarcastic
about that question, it's an honest curiosity.

And since you're into giving advice, here's some for you:  Be careful not to
preach, you can't pretend that you can teach.

Yellow Dentures (White Fang rip-off artist) in Colo Springs