Re: canceled shows

I found this in a post from Mark L.  I'm not sure if he is quoting
someone else.

Jeff:

It was me, not a quote...but I did mention Magik's thought that the band's rush to go on without John might carry a price. It's certainly not silly to imagine that now that they're committed, they have regrets. That's human nature. No bullshit, no rumors, just speculation on my part given the band's history. Pete DID regret his caviler remarks after Cincinnati, and he may well regret this tour.

I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm saying you don't KNOW this to be
true.

Well, that's why I wrote "My guess is..." at the beginning of the sentence.

None of us knows the reason(s) behind the cancellations.  To presume to
know
the band's motivations, based on your personal feelings is wrong.

This is a forum for discussion and speculation. I've seen people speculate on Pete's favorite beer and so on. So it's perfectly acceptable for me to speculate about this. Man, MY GUESS IS you have the post-Who show crankies.

                    Cheers                        ML