I don't know the source of the whopper, but...

I found this in a post from Mark L. I'm not sure if he is quoting someone else.
"I doubt it's the sales that have canceled the shows (the ticket sales would have long since been known). My guess is the band members themselves who have decided not to continue. And one can hardly blame them...I just wish they'd gotten here before they started the first leg of the tour."

I think this sounds really silly. Here you are jumping to a conclusion based on pure conjecture. This is a great way to start rumors. Pure bullshit.

I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm saying you don't KNOW this to be true. None of us knows the reason(s) behind the cancellations. To presume to know the band's motivations, based on your personal feelings is wrong.

Jeff