Looking for Irvine ticket

HIYA!

I'm still looking for any decent Irvine ticket. I hear so many raving reviews, I just have to go soo the boys in California this time... First I always dreamed of going to the USA, now I dream of going to California. :-)

Also will be seeing the boys in Las Vegas and Dallas, but just need an IRVINE TICKET!!!

Any ticket, any offer, ANYTHING is OK this time around... (anything cheap is also OK) ;-)

LONG LIVE ROCK!

Bjorn

----------
"Is that your natural hair colour???" (after seeing my hair)
"Stay away from my mum, I don't want a father-in-law younger then me!" (after talking about his mum)
"The Netherlands? That's just flat, wet and full of stoned people." (after saying The Netherlands is where you go after you die)
"Thanks for coming over." (after seeing me in Winooski, VT)
"He didn't change his shirt because he and his girlfriend got a room last night." (after seeing me wearing the same shirt for 3 nights)
"At least it's not a coat." (after asking me what he thought of my gold-sprayed jacket)
"Yeah, I was filling in the holes." (after saying he played fucking great with The Who)
"Go and sit in front of me!" (after asking if it could get any louder)
R.I.P., my hero
John Alec Entwistle
1944 - 2002