Re: Add Moline to canceled Who dates

From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
The Who announced last night that they will return to
the Tweeter Center in Mansfield, MA on Sept. 27
(didn't know there were that many Who fans in Boston!)
"Ha. There aren't. Likely half the amphitheater flew in for the show."

keets,
You're just jealous. You know The Who love Boston more than they love Florida ;-)

If "half the ampitheater" means the 4 people that I know who flew in, then I have to question your math :-D

Seriously, the entire northeast REALLY supports The Who. There were also folks there from New Jersey to Maine. It is New ENGLAND, afterall.

Jeff

Jeff