non who- personal note

For those of you who follow sports, 21 year-old star 3rd baseman for LSU,
Wally Pontiff, died in his sleep wednesday.  I taught at Wally's high school,
and used to throw batting practice to him, and he was a friend of mine.  Went
to the funeral today and it was SRO at a 1500 seat church.  Please include
Wally and his family and team mates in your prayers.  Also, one of my best
friends' sister died monday in a car accident, so please pray for my friend
mike, his sister christy, her 2 kids, husband, and parents.  Thanks.

kevin mc