Re: Camden and Hanks - Backup Plan

Hey Joe...this is greg...at home its
jaetheox@yahoo.com....at work its gretus@pheaa.org
I may be able to get 1 or 2 or 4 seats in the second
row center at hershey....will know for sure
tomorrow...a friend may have these available...if they
are the will be 200 per seat if you or any of the guys
showing up want them....they will be right by us...any
of you guys let me know asap....majik....of course
joe...scott...kevin....cant remember any other names
at the moment...just thought it might be something u
guys might be interested in...I forgot gern....

http://health.yahoo.com