WHO in the news

Last night I was in a local establishment that had music playing on the juke
and TVs around the bar.  One of the TVs had a cable news station going,
although the sound was drowned out by the music.  The news item that caught
my eye was our Who - they were showing tape of what looked like the tour
announcement, with Roger, Pete and John before the press.  This looked to be
very recent footage; there were JBL logos behind the boys.

Does anyone know what the news item was?  Like I said, you couldn't hear the
commentary as the volume was down in favor of the jukebox, but it was
probably a full minute's worth of video from the press conference.  Is there
some kind of breaking news going on?

Felix Unger:

>Bush supporter = Ashcroft support - athletic supporter. That's you.

My sad delusional friend.  You automatically think that anyone who opposes
you is a Bush supporter.  I hope it doesn't shake your current views of
society, but even though I do vehemently oppose you, I don't support Bush;
although I think I'd get along with him a helluva lot more than I would with
you.  Sorry to burst your political paranoia bubble, but the most recent
president that I admired was killed by John Wilkes Booth in 1865.  You might
not know who that president was because that president was, after all, a
Republican.  And again, Aschcroft?  I still wish I knew who he was.  I am
guessing here, but he's the Atty. General right?  (I try to be informed, but
I don't like politicians, regardless of their party so I lose interest.  I
didn't support any presidential candidate for that matter; I just abide by
the law and pay my taxes.)  Question for you Mark - why are you soooo
obsessed with politics?  Or if you will, why do you think everything you
don't agree with has some sinister political conspiracy behind it?  Feel
free to disagree, rave, and rant about everything I say, but to think that
I've got political affiliations?  Man, you couldn't be any further off the
Mark.  Nifty little algebraic equation you have there though.

But you're right on the last little bit there - I am an athletic supporter!
It's almost NFL season and I can't wait to see how the Bears do this year!
Don't feel bad, one out of three ain't bad.

Jockus Strapilius in Colo Springs